Jan 13, 2021
The Butterfly Effect is something you live with every day whether you know it or not. Here's the truth. Everything you have ever done has, in turn, affected another person AND to a larger degree, everybody everywhere!
Here's a great explanation of this plus examples of this great thing that you totally have control over.
And remember "Everything has to do with Everything." The simplest innocuous activity you do will affect another person, and maybe that other person is across the street, in another city, on the other side of the globe, OR not even born yet. The implications of your actions weigh heavy on you.
Not only is it important to be respectful and nice to others wherever you are, consider it as having a major effect on the whole world...everybody everywhere. What we, as responsible humans, do can and does have great consequences, indeed.
*This is a continuation of the last episode, Be "That Person" For Someone- Seven Episodes In Seven Days - 6
Plus the seven episodes in seven days is my challenge to myself and I would love to have you join me.
1. Think of seven actions you can take and do that action for seven minutes/days/weeks. The more you involve the number seven the better it gets.
2. Make an affirmation whether it be a word or a sentence that's positive and write that affirmation seven times a day for seven days.
3. Sit quietly for seven minutes (set your timer) and think of what you want and/or how you see yourself in this world receiving what you want, pretending that you already have it. Make sure it's a good thing. Do this for seven days.
4. Do a creative and exciting action that is going to move you closer to your goal. For me, I want to be a successful podcaster in my genre so I will do an episode every day for seven days.
5. Make it fun and not a chore.
Involve the number seven as much as you can because the number seven invokes that great law of the universe, The Law of Attraction.
The Number 7 - Gail Minogue (YouTube Video) - https://youtu.be/icS6nrl1zII
ALSO...go to http://talktalesandtrivia.com to hear my "Seven Episodes In Seven Days" challenge for that podcast, too.
This technique and all the topics I talk about take tenacity and a desire to see yourself living your best life right now and that is exactly what will make great things happen. Whatever you do, don't give up and always believe that the impossible is not impossible. It is only your thinking that makes it so.
To have a more productive life in this ever-changing world listen to this episode. Get your dreams, desires, and results that you want. It's easy once you have the 411.
SUBSCRIBE TO GROWING UNCOMFORTABLE - It's FREE, FREE, FREE!
Get my book! Southpaw - A Tale About A Girl’s Imagination - Much thanks and appreciation! https://amzn.to/33Z9lkq
Go to the website to listen to past episodes, get to my social media links, and read a bio on me...IF you are wondering what I'm all about: http://growinguncomfortable.com/
ALSO: Go to Talk, Tales, and Trivia ( http://talktalesandtrivia.com ), to listen to this podcast about culture, society, pop culture, and trivia. Have fun with your family and friends with enlightening topics and some great trivia. It's so much fun!
AND...push that PURPLE BUTTON on your iPhone to SUBSCRIBE!
Talk, Tales and Trivia
Go to the website to listen to
past episodes and read Stephanie's blog posts: