Jan 12, 2021
Be "that person" for someone that needs you. Yes. So you are having a bad day. You're in a bad mood and life doesn't seem to be going so well. But did you stop and think that someone else could be having it much worse than you. It's true!
Breathe and let your frustration and anger at yourself dissipate. All you have to do is realize that everybody is going through some of the same things you are.
Realizing that the strangers that don't seem to be so nice can actually be there for a very good reason...to give you what you need. And in turn, you can give them what they need.
Plus the seven episodes in seven days is my challenge to myself and I would love to have you join me.
1. Think of seven actions you can take and do that action for seven minutes/days/weeks. The more you involve the number seven the better it gets.
2. Make an affirmation whether it be a word or a sentence that's positive and write that affirmation seven times a day for seven days.
3. Sit quietly for seven minutes (set your timer) and think of what you want and/or how you see yourself in this world receiving what you want, pretending that you already have it. Make sure it's a good thing. Do this for seven days.
4. Do a creative and exciting action that is going to move you closer to your goal. For me, I want to be a successful podcaster in my genre so I will do an episode every day for seven days.
5. Make it fun and not a chore.
Involve the number seven as much as you can because the number seven invokes that great law of the universe, The Law of Attraction.
The Number 7 - Gail Minogue (YouTube Video) - https://youtu.be/icS6nrl1zII
ALSO...go to http://talktalesandtrivia.com to hear my "Seven Episodes In Seven Days" challenge for that podcast, too.
This technique and all the topics I talk about take tenacity and a desire to see yourself living your best life right now and that is exactly what will make great things happen. Whatever you do, don't give up and always believe that the impossible is not impossible. It is only your thinking that makes it so.
To have a more productive life in this ever-changing world listen to this episode. Get your dreams, desires, and results that you want. It's easy once you have the 411.
SUBSCRIBE TO GROWING UNCOMFORTABLE - It's FREE, FREE, FREE!
Get my book! Southpaw - A Tale About A Girl’s Imagination - Much thanks and appreciation! https://amzn.to/33Z9lkq
Go to the website to listen to past episodes, get to my social media links, and read a bio on me...IF you are wondering what I'm all about: http://growinguncomfortable.com/
ALSO: Go to Talk, Tales, and Trivia ( http://talktalesandtrivia.com ), to listen to this podcast about culture, society, pop culture, and trivia. Have fun with your family and friends with enlightening topics and some great trivia. It's so much fun!
AND...push that PURPLE BUTTON on your iPhone to SUBSCRIBE!
Talk, Tales and Trivia
Go to the website to listen to
past episodes and read Stephanie's blog posts: