Feb 10, 2021
Have you ever heard of the "Power of Three"? It IS truly very powerful and may just be the thing you need to get you going on the way to achieving what you truly want and deserve.
With plenty of examples of this great "Power of Three", I will guide you into following those that came before us by giving actionable steps utilizing the "Power of Three" and how this one fantastic power could be the ultimate key to your success.
Included in this episode are the three activities that
you can do using the "Power of Three":
#2 Long Term Goals
This technique and all the topics I talk about take tenacity and a desire to see yourself living your best life right now and that is exactly what will make great things happen. Whatever you do, don't give up and always believe that the impossible is not impossible. It is only your thinking that makes it so.
To have a more productive life in this ever-changing world listen to this episode. Get your dreams, desires, and results that you want. It's easy once you have the 411.
*And no matter what, always remember what I've always said about this world, "Everything has to do with Everything." The simplest innocuous activity you do will affect another person, and maybe that other person is across the street, in another city, on the other side of the globe, OR not even born yet. The implications of your actions weigh heavy on you.
I challenged myself using the great number seven. Do your very own seven-day challenge. The number seven is great for attracting things to you!
Involve the number seven as much as you can because the number seven invokes that great law of the universe, The Law of Attraction.
1. Think of seven actions you can take and do that action for seven minutes/days/weeks. The more you involve the number seven the better it gets.
2. Make an affirmation whether it be a word or a sentence that's positive and write that affirmation seven times a day for seven days.
3. Sit quietly for seven minutes (set your timer) and think of what you want and/or how you see yourself in this world receiving what you want, pretending that you already have it. Make sure it's a good thing. Do this for seven days.
4. Do a creative and exciting action that is going to move you closer to your goal. For me, I want to be a successful podcaster in my genre so I will do an episode every day for seven days.
5. Make it fun and not a chore.
The Number 7 - Gail Minogue (YouTube Video) - https://youtu.be/icS6nrl1zII
SUBSCRIBE TO GROWING UNCOMFORTABLE - It's FREE, FREE, FREE!
Get my book! Southpaw - A Tale About A Girl’s Imagination - Much thanks and appreciation! https://amzn.to/33Z9lkq
Go to the website to listen to past episodes, get to my social media links, and read a bio on me...IF you are wondering what I'm all about: http://growinguncomfortable.com/
ALSO: Go to Talk, Tales, and Trivia ( http://talktalesandtrivia.com ), to listen to this podcast about culture, society, pop culture, and trivia. Have fun with your family and friends with enlightening topics and some great trivia. It's so much fun!
AND...push that PURPLE BUTTON on your iPhone to SUBSCRIBE!
Talk, Tales and Trivia
Go to the website to listen to
past episodes and read Stephanie's blog posts: